#1: WSMV TV
WSMV-TV is one of my favorite news stations to take news from. Due to its locality in tennessee, where I live, it is a brilliant news source that covers virtually everything. From tennessee weather to groundbreaking events if you're in Tennessee and theres a News story they're there. Having actually worked with WSMV-TV I can say with confidence that they are nice, brilliant people.
#2: Fox News
I like fox news for a variety of reasons, but the main reason I chose them was primarily because of their presence around the country. They have covered roughly every ground breaking story, from unsolved murder cases to the attempted assassination of President Trump if theres something that needs to be covered they will be there. However, They are not my primary news source due to their excessive media bias but they are none of the less, a good news station that is reliable.
#3: CNN
CNN is arguably one of the most well known News channels around the world primarily due to their presence worldwide. CNN is a multinational news company, their Parent company being CNN Worldwide. CNN is well known for covering roughly every national news break around the world, covering things like war to modern revolutions. They are probably most famous for being one of the only American news company channels to send press to the Ukrainian front at its highest, which they showed firsthand that war does not rest when press is in foreign land. I find CNN a reliable news source and one that will show you firsthand whats going on in the war, though it can be partially biased.
#4: Newsnation
Newsnation is a semi-local news station based in Chicago, Illinois. They cover practically everything that happens in Illinois. It is a brilliant news channel for anyone who is curious about what happens in the Illinois area.
No comments:
Post a Comment