Thursday, September 17, 2026

The Strange Silence of Antiwar Voices

 

The United States Space Force plays a major part in the Iran War.

When looking for information about anti-war we commonly must go to obscured and hard to find websites. I believe that is because the government, which I personally believe is fearful of public retaliation, tries to bury them or pays companies to bury them so they don't get seen by most of the public.

Continuing on, while reading some posts on the antiwar news website I found many sources, many in regards to ceasefires and weapons that go into detail on government involvement such as The space forces' contempt of arms control news article. 

I find that this article in particular goes into detail about how the USSF (United States Space Force) has actual weaponry in space. 

According to the news article, at the state of the Space Force Address the Chief of Space Operations General Douglas Scheiss that the US has at least non kinetic weapons in space and that these non-kinetic weapons and its capabilities were used in the war with Iran.

Something major that stands out is the actions of a certain "specialist Gray" who allegedly helped US forces during operation epic fury, an unprovoked and aggressive attack on Iran. 

I find that this alone violates a major UN Treaty, collectively known as the treaty on outer space, which lays down basic and necessary laws protecting the use of outer space in peace and wartime, which the claims the Space Force has made clearly violates this treaty.

one of the most major news articles I could find was posted by the libertarian institute in regards to the Iran war and the US' involvement in Iran that led to extreme shortcomings logistically.

A US B2 Spirit bomber being inspected by USAF Technicians

While reading this article posted by the libertarian institute I found that this article covers details that the government attempts to hide from us.

According to an anonymous Pentagon Inspector General and their report, the US has been facing major munition shortages in their strategic weapons inventories.

This in itself is particularly bad because it shows major military spending and shows us the so called "strategic munitions" and how they are all expendable. 

I find this intriguing because as we all know the USAF is typically the branch carrying out these major strike capabilities, which means continuous bombing has left us nearly dry of our previous weapons reserves.

(Left) B2 Spirit bomber next to its successor the B21 Raider, showing the
comparison of the two most powerful stealth bombers in the world. (Right)

I find this really interesting because, as we know the US has been developing a successor to its older stealth bomber, the B2 Spirit which we clearly do not have any major funds for due to the US Debt being as high as it is. 

These posts were not easy to find and took a lot of searching to find, I wonder why that is. Maybe its the US Government wanting to silence the anti-war voices "humanely" as they claim, or maybe they just want them gone. 

Regardless, the fact stands that we are fighting a war that we have no right fighting, and on foreign land, and thats what starts to tear us apart as a country.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The history of motion pictures

  Eadwerd Muybridges' picture of a horse and its rider. This picture and his work set the grounds for the birth of motion film. Motion p...